Case #38

  • Traffic Related Complaints
  • 6643–6799 N Big Hollow Rd
  • closed: Invalid
  • Mobile App
  • 2013-12-12
  • 2014-01-30
  • 2014-01-30

History

2013-12-12 Assignment

2013-12-12 Open

2013-12-13 Assignment

2013-12-13 Open

Issue was forwarded to Public Works Supervisor.

2013-12-16 Closed

Peoria County Roadway, request sent to Peoria County

2013-12-16 Closed

2014-01-30 Closed

This is not a City intersection. Concern forwarded to Peoria County and IDOT.

Associated Issues

Details:

Going south bound on big hollow approaching war memorial intersection. 90 percent of the traffic turns right leaving the other 10 percent to wait through at times to cycles of lights. I'm suggesting either a longer light cycle or a right lane turning lane.

Additional Location Information

  • Peoria
  • IL
  • 40.77133941650391
  • -89.65676116943359